The eBook Toolkit is for publishers, independent authors, and technical writers, Whether you have a single Microsoft Word document or multiple files to compile into a single eBook, the eBook Toolkit is for you. Here are just a few features:
- Collaborate with your editor. Split your book into multiple Microsoft Word files. You can edit one document while your editor reviews another. The eBook Toolkit will combine the files into a single eBook when you are ready. The Novelist Edition supports up to eight (8) files and one hundred thousand (100,000) words.
- Customer support. Get email-based customer support for six (6) months after your purchase.
- Automatically creates a table of contents. Just use Microsoft Word’s Heading styles, and the eBook Toolkit will create a professional table of contents and navigation file for you.
- Easy to use. A wizard-style user interface guides you through the conversion process. If you need to make adjustments to your original files, you will know where to make the change.
- Non-destructive. Most Microsoft Word add-ins change your document and then save it to eBook formats. The Optical Authoring Toolkit never changes your source documents. It is ideal for publishers who want print and eBook versions of their books.
- Standards-compliant. Outputs to the latest ePub 3 and Amazon KF8 formats, and also supports the older ePub 2 and Amazon KF7 formats. All your content files convert to XHTML, rather than the older HTML format.
- Advanced mode. Allows you to modify many of the under-the-hood configurations so you can tweak various settings to meet your particular needs.
Read the comparison chart to see differences between the different editions.
- Microsoft Word 2013 or 2016.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10.
By purchasing this software, you agree to the end-user licensing agreement (EULA), and product functionality as defined in the frequently asked questions (FAQ) pages below: