Introducing the eBook Toolkit
7 learners taking this course
The eBook Toolkit 2016 is a Microsoft Word add-on that lets you output your book’s files to ePub and Kindle format. The eBook Toolkit is the only product that can collate multiple Microsoft Word files and create one single eBook. This step-by-step training course teaches you how to install and use the eBook Toolkit.
Download and install all the prerequisite files.
- Lesson 02-01 About the eBook Toolkit
- Lesson 02-02 Purchase the eBook Toolkit
- Lesson 02-03 Download and Install the eBook Toolkit
- Lesson 02-04 Fix Common eBook Toolkit Installation Issues
- Lesson 02-05 Install the dotNet Framework
- Lesson 02-06 Install the VSTO Runtime
- Lesson 02-07 Install Kindlegen
- Lesson 02-08 Install the Kindle Reader
- Lesson 02-09 Install the Kindle Previewer
- Lesson 02-10 Install the Nook App
- Lesson 02-11 A Note about iBooks
Learn how to prepare your book before converting it to Kindle or ePub formats.
If you plan on merging multiple Microsoft Word documents into a single eBook file, follow these steps. Also included are some additional details related to setting up a cover image.
This training course comes with sample files so you can get started with the eBook Toolkit right away. Download these files and learn how to prepare them on your computer.
All the lessons required to output your Microsoft Word file(s) to Kindle and ePub formats.